Ubiquiti Certification Courses from the Ubiquiti Training Academy provide a background of foundational knowledge and the hands-on experience of building out an indoor or outdoor wireless communications system using Ubiquiti equipment.
We teach many tips and tricks to get the most out of your equipment and network.
Only 3 seats remain
AirMAX TRAINING – Dallas, Texas Holiday Inn Express DFW Airport
The Ubiquiti® airMAX-Certified Wireless Admin (UCWA) course is the first course offered by the Ubiquiti Training Academy. This hands-on course provides both the background of foundational knowledge and the hands-on experience of building out a wireless communications system using Ubiquiti equipment.
Cost: $795 per person
- RF Fundamentals
- Antenna Fundamentals
- Spectrum Analysis
- Link Calculations
- Installation Best Practices
- Ubiquiti’s Unique Features
- Courses are two days long. Each class day begins at 9:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm with an hour lunch break.
- Lunch is the responsibility of the student, but we will usually go as a class to a nearby restaurant.
- Breakfast is provided by the hotel and snacks and drinks are available in the meeting room throughout the day.
- The certification test will be given on the last day of class and should be completed no later than 5:00 pm on the last day of class.
What You Need and Need to Know & Bring
- You will need a working laptop with administrative privileges so you can set a static IP address. You will also need to know how to set a static IP on your laptop and Google is a great place to search for guides on how to do that.
- Please download Google Earth. It is free and we will use it for one of the labs.
- Install Java on your laptop.
- Install Chrome browser, IE has many problems we will not have time to deal with.
- Install the Ubiquiti discovery tool, it is free and you can get it HERE.
- Sign up with a free Ubiquiti account HERE. If you already use the forums, you already have an account that will work, just make sure you know your user name and password.
- Bring a standard power strip and a notebook, everything else is provided.
More About the Hotel & Booking your Room
Class will be held in the hotel conference room.
The room rate is $119 per night and expires on June 23, 2015 so do not delay!
Our custom sign-up link is HERE. Use the registration form on the left side of the page with the group code ISP.
Dallas/Fort Worth hotel is in an ideal location.You’ll receive superior accommodations in Dallas/Ft Worth (DFW) when you choose the Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport North. Ideally located one mile from DFW Airport, our Dallas hotel offers several convenient services like a free shuttle to and from the airport from 4:15am to midnight seven days a weeks.
Visitors will find our DFW hotel the ultimate in convenience due to the area’s business attractions. Situated among more than 8,000 companies, including 4 global headquarters for Fortune 500s, our DFW accommodations, multiple meeting rooms, and 24-hour business center fit the ambitious mindset of our local businesses.
Travelers looking for hotels near DFW airport will be happy to find that we are only 12 miles from Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor. The Galleria Mall, Grapevine Mills Mall, and Ft. Worth Stockyards have Texas treasures and souvenirs for you to remember your DFW vacation.
Because every room is a newly updated suite filled with new amenities, guests will feel at home throughout their DFW stay. Escape for a relaxing dip in our outdoor pool, and stay connected throughout your trip with free high-speed Internet access available in every room.
Whether you’re enjoying a Texas family vacation or business trip, our Holiday Inn Express and Suites near DFW is the perfect choice.
A10, A25 (Lower Level)
B22, B46 (Lower Level)
C3, C24, C35 (Lower Level)
E1, E35 (Lower Level)
Once you retrieve your luggage you will go to the nearest pick up location and call us at 972-929-4499. We will then send the shuttle to pick you up. You need to be on the Lower Level of the terminal by the white courtesy pickup sign.