Ubiquiti Certification Courses from the Ubiquiti Training Academy provide a background of foundational knowledge and the hands-on experience of building out an indoor or outdoor wireless communications system using Ubiquiti equipment.
We teach many tips and tricks to get the most out of your equipment and network.
For the first time ever, get your UBWA and UEWA Certifications in 3 Days and Save Over $300
March 29-31 Dallas (Irving), Texas
By combining the wireless theory for the two Ubiquiti Certification classes, we will get 2 certifications in three days. Make your plans now to attend this valuable training in Dallas, Texas, March 29-31. We are the first to combine these two in three days so this class will fill fast.
Day 1 & 2
Ubiquiti Broadband Wireless Admin (UBWA) is Ubiquiti’s two-day, In-class, Instructor-led airMAX training course designed for intermediate study of wireless theory and techniques. Learning is reinforced through several lab activities that apply theory to real-world examples. Course Outline
- RF Fundamentals
- Antenna Fundamentals
- Spectrum Analysis
- Link Calculations
- Installation Best Practices
- Ubiquiti’s Unique Features
Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Admin (UEWA) is an in-class, instructor-led UniFi course is the second course offered by the Ubiquiti Training Academy, taking the place of the former UniFi (UUCA) course. This course is designed to prepare professionals to meet the challenges faced by today’s enterprise networks through hands-on lab activities using UAPs and the UniFi Controller. Course Outline
- Overview of Enterprise Networks
- WLAN Fundamentals
- WLAN Planning
- Comprehensive UniFi Configuration
- Advanced Adoption Techniques
- Guest Portal & Hotspot Integration
- WLAN Troubleshooting
- Courses are two days long. Each class day begins at 9:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm with an hour lunch break.
- Lunch is the responsibility of the student, but we will usually go as a class to a nearby restaurant.
- Breakfast is provided by the hotel and snacks and drinks are available in the meeting room throughout the day.
- The certification test will be given on the last day of class and should be completed no later than 5:00 pm on the last day of class.
What You Need to Know & Bring
- You will need a working laptop with administrative privileges so you can set a static IP address. You will also need to know how to set a static IP on your laptop and Google is a great place to search for guides on how to do that.
- Please download Google Earth. It is free and we will use it for one of the labs.
- Install Java on your laptop.
- Install Chrome browser, IE has many problems we will not have time to deal with.
- Install the Ubiquiti discovery tool, it is free and you can get it HERE.
- Sign up with a free Ubiquiti account HERE. If you already use the forums, you already have an account that will work, just make sure you know your user name and password.
- Bring a standard power strip and a notebook, everything else is provided.
More About the Hotel & Booking your Room
We have a room block at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport North. King rooms are $119 per night. You must call the hotel direct to get this rate at 972-929-4499 and ask for ISP Supplies discount. Dallas/Fort Worth hotel is in an ideal location.You’ll receive superior accommodations in Dallas/Ft Worth (DFW) when you choose the Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport North. Ideally located one mile from DFW Airport, our Dallas hotel offers several convenient services like a free shuttle to and from the airport from 4:15am to midnight seven days a weeks.
Visitors will find our DFW hotel the ultimate in convenience due to the area’s business attractions. Situated among more than 8,000 companies, including 4 global headquarters for Fortune 500s, our DFW accommodations, multiple meeting rooms, and 24-hour business center fit the ambitious mindset of our local businesses. Travelers looking for hotels near DFW airport will be happy to find that we are only 12 miles from Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor. The Galleria Mall, Grapevine Mills Mall, and Ft. Worth Stockyards have Texas treasures and souvenirs for you to remember your DFW vacation. Because every room is a newly updated suite filled with new amenities, guests will feel at home throughout their DFW stay. Escape for a relaxing dip in our outdoor pool, and stay connected throughout your trip with free high-speed Internet access available in every room. Whether you’re enjoying a Texas family vacation or business trip, our Holiday Inn Express and Suites near DFW is the perfect choice.